Sunday, April 6, 2014

Softball Bow

I started making bows a few years ago as a new craft/hobby to get into. I really enjoy doing it and love coming up with new styles or creations, or trying new things to do with ribbon. My newest bow is a Softball Style Bow with the stitches on one side and name or number on the other! The one here I made for my niece, who is in high school, and attached it to a ponytail so she can wear it during her games! These bows are $6 and can be personalized how you want, and also done in other colors! Great way to show team pride too in the stands! If you would like to place an order, send me your order to faith@faithfully-yours.com and we will work out all of the details!!


    $6 - I can also add the name between
    the stitches if not too long of a name!


No comments:

Post a Comment